Are you still looking for a gift idea to make for Teacher's Day?
Here are some gorgeous DIY ideas from a few other Singapore Mom Bloggers (SMB).
1. Homemade Body Scrub by Alicia & Hai Fang
2. Canvas Bags by Ai of Sakura Haruka
3. Homemade Jam by Alicia
4. Marshmallow Pops by Alicia
5. Cake Pops by Susan of A Juggling Mum
6. Fabric Covered Notebook by Alicia
7. Decorating a PhotoFrame by Amie Chen
8. Cup a Cheesecake by June of Mama Wear Papa Shirt
9. Photo Collage (Printed on Canvas) by Pamela from Tan Family Chronicles
10. Stamped Notebooks by Adora from A Gingerbread Mum
11. Handprint Flowers by Hai Fang
12. Handmade Soap by Sandra
13. Cupcake Liner Flowers by Susan of A Juggling Mum
p/s I recently befriended this group of extremely creative and talented ladies who are passionate about motherhood. They are such a warm and amazing bunch and you can check out the full list of blogs here.
Finally, if you have a DIY idea that would be perfect for a teacher, feel free to share it in the comments below as well :)
pp/s I couldn't find a nice quote about handmade creations so I made up my own. If you know one, do share it in the comments!