Hi! How was your weekend?
In a bid to be more thankful for all things big and small, I have decided to jot down 5 simple things that I am thankful for each week.
1. Baking is therapuetic for the kids and me. We baked Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip cookies on Sunday morning and the kids really had fun. (pictured above) I hope to bake more with them over time.
2. So thankful for the wonderful teachers who volunteer their time to teach the kids at church. I made some gifts to thank them. Using song lyrics from a song called Thank You, I personalised a magnet (from IKEA) and handstamped some journals (from Daiso) and stuck an alphabet sticker on. (images below)
3. Kirby loves to draw and is pretty good at highlighting details.
4. I absolutely love these square plates that I found at Daiso while in Kuala Lumpur. (pictured above)
5. My husband is a great storyteller.