Washi tape seems to be everywhere and by now, you might even have a little stash. Today I want to share a new use for them. Make your own washi tape hair clips.
All you need are alligator clips, washi tape and a pair of scissors.
And there you have it... washi tape hair clips!
These washi tape hair clips work well for rebonded hair too and avoid kinks. I think they would be super cute on a little girl too.
See you back here tomorrow for the Matchmaking post!
Update :: Special Blog Giveaway
Thanks for all the love for this DIY and for leaving comments to let me know. To thank you, I have decided to do a special giveaway in collaboration with Scrappin' Love.
One lucky winner will walk away with 2 rolls of washi tapes and 5 pairs of alligator clips.
To enter the giveaway, please complete the following:
1. Like the Gift Wrapsody facebook page
2. Leave a comment in this blog post telling me who you plan on making the hair clips for. Please also include your email address so I can contact you should you win.
Please note that:
- this giveaway will be open till Sunday 14 September 2012, 23:59.
- the winner will be randomly selected and announced on facebook and on the blog on Tuesday 16 September 2012, 12pm.
- this giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
*Scrappin' Love is an online store based in Singapore that retails a nice selection of washi tape. They are kindly sponsoring the 2 rolls of washi tape for your crafting pleasure.