This week, I have a few Valentine's Day ideas for you. Simple ones that you can conjure up at the last minute.
Some of you might know I have a thing for miniature things. Anything that is sized down from what it is meant to be. So I love tiny oranges, tiny doll-housed furniture and um, recently I bought a mini shopping trolley. I'm not sure what I will do with the trolley yet but I will show it to you soon.
So this year, I am making mini photo postcards to slip into the wallet of my husband and my son. One of my sons is in primary school and so I think it would be a fun surprise particularly for him. So I created a printable that you might like. You can attach a photo if you like. I think it makes it extra special but if you have something nice to say, the postcard is pretty enough on its own.
- wallet-sized photo
- double-sided tape
- miniature postcards (print the front and the back)
1. Apply double-sided tape to the back of the photo
2. Stick the photo to the front of the postcard
3. Write a sweet message on the postcard
4. Slip it in to their wallet while they are asleep so they will be surprised in the morning
p.s. Thanks to everyone for their kind comments about the Valentine's Day Love video. I am glad to hear that a number of you are planning to use the printables to spread some love this Valentine's Day. Do take photos if you do! I would love to see them.