Me and my phone, well, we are kinda inseparable.
I use my phone to keep track of my to do lists, recipes, contacts, calendar, read books, connect with people through social media and of course, to take photos.
But the one thing that I don't love so much is how it looks.
I have a cover on my phone but after a while, it always gets old.
Essentially, I would love to be able to change the cover to suit my mood.
A pattern while I craft and another pattern while I play.
Here's what you need ...
1. transparent iphone cover case
4. patterned paper
1. Turn the patterned paper over. Place the handphone over the area that you would like to cut out and trace around it.
2. Lay the phone cover on the paper and trace inside the camera hole.
3. Using a sharp scissors, cut along the lines.
4. Simply slip the cut out into the case and snap your phone into place.
And that's it. You can create numerous pieces to suit every outfit or occasion!
A teal teardrop pattern to suit a lazy saturday morning by the pool.
And switch it over to a bright yellow floral pattern for sunday lunch with the extended family.
I love how the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to make more!
What about you? Do you think you will try it?